Quantcast

SOS FO Co-op? (not sure where to post this...)

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Lane

Reaction score
Any one interested in a co-op for saveonscents.com FO's?? You get a really good price break for buying in bulk AND FREE shipping for orders over $100 PLUS free samples!

I was thinking if anyone was interested we could choose about 5 to 10 scents and buy in bulk and break down the cost per ounce.

As far as shipping to everyone, I could place the order and depending on how much you want, I could ship out priority flat rate. This tends to be the cheapest. BUT we would HAVE TO CHOOSE FO's that DO NOT have a low to medium flashpoint, as they can only ship ground...

Anyway, just an idea to help save a little cash and try new scents or get bulk scents at a lower price. :)

G

i have never used their FO's before.. can you give us any feedback on them?

Lane

Reaction score
Their FO is pretty good. They have different level of strengths. And different application types. And they have SO MANY to choose from!!!

I found out a few websites that sell FO actually get theirs from SOS. But no one will ever tell you what strength level they sell theirs in...

I HAVE used over thirty to fifty scents from them over the past two years. I'm made everything to incense, parfume, MP, lotion, bubble bath, shower gel, candles...But I have not made CP with them...Tho their are A LOT of reviews..