Sorry to bombard you all with soap! Rainbow Sherbet

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynnz

Crafty Addict
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hope I am not being a pest lol, just got soaping fever again! This is NG Rainbow Sherbet and it is divine. It soaped nicely and only three days old but I doubt it will discolour. 79278905_2367071970212382_1881957383802978304_n.jpg The colours are hard to capture :) maybe one day I will buy a new or newer phone! My daughter is trying to convince me I need to buy her the latest Iphone for her to take my pics with lol. My other love is cardmaking and I also sometimes have trouble catching true colours in my cards as well!

Very pretty. I used the Rainbow Sherbet once a couple years ago and it discolored quite a bit over time. My sherbet colors kind of got lost once cured. Hope yours doesn’t.

Love the colours, hope it doesn't discolour too much. Keep bombarding, you have a lot of time to make up :D.

I made a coconut one for Christmas with brown on the top and mica and the colour underneath was cream ( well, one day after I made it, the cream is now the same colour as the top :().
Next time I'll look at the vanilla content in it. Just wanted a coconut soap, that's not too hard to ask surely.

Back