sorry for not being around alot lately!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IanT

Reaction score
OOOOOhhhh updates...hahaha ok...so been workin my arse off, got one day off per week which is now probably not going to happen since if i do a lot of legwork and stuff this week, next week ill be starting school for massage therapy (WOWAAA!)...

and for all those who were in on my relationship drama a while back....yeahhh im about done waiting for my girl to come visit, been 2 months since ive seen her (well a little over actually) and convos have dropped off....PLUS (of course there is always a wrench in the gears)...I met this flyyyyyyyyyyyyyy-ass chick that lives RIGHT across from me (like if could jump 3 more feet id be on her balcony from mine)...chilled with her the other night (I was good...sort of, didnt break my vow to my girl but got **** close....hehe :twisted: ) sooo....Im about to call my girl in a few days and just break it down to her that I dont think this is working for now, maybe in the future but im not going to be able to get away for a whole year...going to be nuts but hey, i want this degree so i can start a career instead of working my ass off with nothing to show for it!)

soooooooooo thats the mini update (yeeeaa to digi and all those that were giving PM advice, if you want the more detailed version just let me know lol....)

i hate changes but im about ready for one right now...ayeeee...

oh yeah and forgot to mention that girl across the way (Danielle) and I adopted a kitten for her the other day :) I did the haggling for her :) boooyakaaaaa

Im about to call my girl in a few days and just break it down to her that I dont think this is working
I am going to go out on a limb here & say she already knows.

Good luck w/ the fly girl across the hall-LMAO!

WOOHOO Ian. GOod luck! And I agree that your girl already knows what the deal is. Good luck with that too!

yeah i have a feeling too...just hope it doesnt turn bad though, like she hasnt been calling me (before any of this was in my mind) and as a result i stopped calling her as frequently...so yeeeah id say your proooooobably right, but who knows....I dont want to hurt her because I do love her...she is awesome, we are just too far away and too busy to do this right now.....ayeee....just not looking forward to that conversation though...

:?

Tabitha said:
I am going to go out on a limb here & say she already knows.

Good luck w/ the fly girl across the hall-LMAO!

Ditto. :D

Digit

IM SINGLEEEEEEEEEEEEE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOH HO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Hahahahahahah! Good for you!!

Sounds like things are going well!

I haven't been "single" for nearly nine years (this October!)...wowee... Funny thing!! Our relationship started with a kitten!!!

:shock: Best of luck to ya!

:D thank you! and congrats!! 9 years is a LOOOOOOONG time!!! glad that her and I are still talking and stuff and possibly will see what trouble we can get ourselves into every now and then, but def both on the same page as far as take this year and grow a bit :)

seee that other chick is drivin me nuts though (the one who i helped adopt a kitten) sooo bad at returning calls so im like baaaaaah no time for you... neeeeeext.

Latest posts

Back