something sexy to blend w/ chocolate?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tabitha

Reaction score
I want an unusual chocolate blend... what have you blended w/ chocolate that you have loved?

I am thinking nag champ..

(I don't know if it's unusual, BUT)

I love Chocolate Chai Lattes at Starbucks :) - wonder if that would make a good fragrance.

This may not be unique enough or something you already thought of, but how about a good raspberry scent?? I think it would be such a lovely counterpoint to the earthy chocolate, and it tastes yummy too!! :D HTH!!

I ordered some Amour de Chocolate from Daystar and it's not doing it for me. I have a bottle of White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle on order from WSP.

I had a bottle of straight chocolate I was blending w/ nag chmp. popogranate & etc, but the hubby said the chocolate was nasty & that was my problem.

I have not been able to find a chocolate that I really liked. The last I ordered was WSP Chocolate and Dark Chocolate and didn't like either one. Both of then had this crazy chemical-y smell- almost like a cleaning product. Really weird.

My chocolate was from WSP. I thought it smelled fine but the hubby said it had a cleaning solution type smell to it.

I think I remember taylored Concepts having a really great 'dutch chocolate'. Maybe I need to run to Dallas and do some sniffing.

We moved out of the city (Dallas) 5 years ago and I just 'hate' to go back in...

Tabitha said:
My chocolate was from WSP. I thought it smelled fine but the hubby said it had a cleaning solution type smell to it.

I think I remember taylored Concepts having a really great 'dutch chocolate'. Maybe I need to run to Dallas and do some sniffing.

We moved out of the city (Dallas) 5 years ago and I just 'hate' to go back in...

I might need to try that also.

I just got WSP's chocolate drizzle. It has a great chocolate smell. Everyone that I've had smell it just says it smells like Hersey's chocolate!

Back