Quantcast

Something odd happened to my comment

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Primrose

Reaction score
Heya, just wondering if I could please ask a question about what happened to one of my replies from today. If this is more appropriate via pm I am happy to discuss it there instead.

Screenshot_20190506-205737.jpg

This morning I commented on a thread in which someone was asking to buy Avengers and Game of thrones soaps for his friends and family, presumably from soapmakers on this forum.

I commented that to the best of my knowledge, these things were copywrite and so he could make the soaps himself and gift them to his family, but we couldn't make them and sell them to him

In my notifications, it appears that my comment has been moved to an entirely different thread, one that concerns the use of paraffin wax in soap. My comment was then deleted with the reason being it had nothing to do with the topic. Of course it didn't, i was replying to a completely different topic LOL

Just wondering if anyone could shed some light on what just happened

IrishLass

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Hi Primrose- it looks like the Avengers/Game of Thrones thread was deleted for being in violation of forum rules. I'm not sure how your post (and Zany's, too) ended up in the Newbies questions thread, though, but weird mistakes like that do happen sometimes depending on whichever operating devices we are using. I would send a PM to Relle as she was the who deleted the thread.

IrishLass :)

Relle

Administrator & Bunny Fanatic
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Heya, just wondering if I could please ask a question about what happened to one of my replies from today. If this is more appropriate via pm I am happy to discuss it there instead.
Primrose a pm has been sent to you.

Latest posts