Something Fabulous FO from Hobby Lobby

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmandaJ99

Reaction score
Okay so I wasn't expecting much from this FO, it was 9.99 but you use 40% off coupon and it's 5.99 for 8oz of fragrance. The one that I tried was Honey Almond. I CP at low temp (lye and water around 90) and when I added 3 oz to 3 lbs of soap it did beautiful. Not only does it smell great but it had no effect on the CP process, no A and no D. My soap is a beautiful cream color and smells fantastic. I'll know for sure in Oct how the scent holds but I'm pretty impressed. Just thought I'd share incase you are waiting on a mail order and wanna soap today, lol!

That's great! I wish I had a Hobby Lobby closer by. Or anywhere that sells FO's locally!

Yeah its stinky that most craft stores don't sell soap/ candle supplies anymore. Joann's does not, Michaels has a very limited supply. I just thought to share for those who have Hobby Lobby that this wasnt too bad. Of course it's not as great as BB or Bittercreek, etc but it was good for me to get the soaping stress relief. Lol have a great week!

Wow, I had no idea hobby lobby even sold fo's! I agree, the other craft stores don't stock anything really worth much when it comes to soap. I just pulled up their website though, and can only find lamp fragrances, do you happen to have a brand name or something that might help me search? I might just have to make a trip to Hobby Lobby this week if ours carries what yours has! Thanks so much for the tip, your soap sounds wonderful!!

The brand of their soap line is called Something Fabulous, not sure what their candle stuff is called...

Ah, I was searching under "fragrance oil" and only the lamp fo was coming up. Did a search under "something fabulous" and it all came up! I'll have to check my store to see if they carry it the store. That would be awesome! Never know when you get the urge to try a new fo and it's always nice to find it local! Thanks so much for the tip!

I think most fos sold at these type of stores are for m&p, but good that it worked for you.

So I just got a Hobby Lobby in my area..... (well, it's over an hour away, but that is still exciting to me!) I bought a small bottle of something fabulous soap fragrance. I was just wondering how the scent held up after a time? I'm new to soap making and would love to find a place to buy soap stuff at a store, rather than have to order everything online.;)

I tried one of HL fragrance oils to make soap when I started, & I nearly had soap on a stick. It was the Sweet Pea scent.

Well, that is good to know. 8oz bottle of FO?? I have only seen the itty-bitty bottles at HL! I bought some Honey Almond scent on ebay a while ago that I soaped with and loved it-but turned everything dark brown!

Back