Someone's trying to tell me something.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navaria

Reaction score
This is EXACTLY where I stand when I soap. He's not very subtle at giving hints!

20160412_082853.jpg

Maybe he's just trying to warm up the floor so your toes aren't chilly the next time you soap? ;)

...yeah, that must be it lol. Just like laying of my clean clothes as I fold them is "pressing them" and batting at them is "helping" lol. He's a spoiled rotten pain in the rear! Lmao

I'm no cat lover but I find the ones with the fluffy tummies irresistible. I just want to smoosh my face in there. But I won't because I don't want to lose the skin off my face.

I'm no cat lover but I find the ones with the fluffy tummies irresistible. I just want to smoosh my face in there. But I won't because I don't want to lose the skin off my face.

My cats will let you! With no risk to your face. I will not be responsible for kitty kisses though

Oh Navaria, he is lovely!

Sere

Mine love tummy rubs! My Siamese actually grabs your hand with his paws and pulls it to his belly! This dummy here is missing some belly fur because he walked across my tart warmer and got wax all over his underside. I had to cut it out.

Back