Someone's trying to tell me something.

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Navaria

Reaction score
Maybe he's just trying to warm up the floor so your toes aren't chilly the next time you soap? ;)
...yeah, that must be it lol. Just like laying of my clean clothes as I fold them is "pressing them" and batting at them is "helping" lol. He's a spoiled rotten pain in the rear! Lmao

BlackDog

Reaction score
I'm no cat lover but I find the ones with the fluffy tummies irresistible. I just want to smoosh my face in there. But I won't because I don't want to lose the skin off my face.

Serene

Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I'm no cat lover but I find the ones with the fluffy tummies irresistible. I just want to smoosh my face in there. But I won't because I don't want to lose the skin off my face.
My cats will let you! With no risk to your face. I will not be responsible for kitty kisses though

Oh Navaria, he is lovely!

Sere

Navaria

Reaction score
Mine love tummy rubs! My Siamese actually grabs your hand with his paws and pulls it to his belly! This dummy here is missing some belly fur because he walked across my tart warmer and got wax all over his underside. I had to cut it out.