Someone stop me before I post again

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you need the link to another forum or just a good therapist? Just joking. you should see me reading like 4 hours a day the forum, even before I joined:))

I find myself lurking here all the time. I love your input not ally. I don't think it's a bad thing at all! I kinda want to post more than I do... But then I'm like "nah, someone else already said what I was going to say!"

The other day while on the phone with my boyfriend: "who are you texting?"
I'm like "no one."
And he's like "I hear the buzzing, what are you typing??"
And I confessed "I'm just replying to something on the forum"
he's all like "oooh, that place. Right."

Aw, thanks, Galaxy. The difference between you and me is even if someone has already said it, I say it again and then ramble on and on about it. You are a wiser woman :) It's funny that your bf knows where you go when he hears you typing (he actually probably likes that it somewhere nice, predictable and inexpensive, although we are kind of enable-y).

See, I posted again. I am going to actually close the darn window for this place.

Lol, I think he likes it cause he finds it non threatening! He just moved away about a month ago for a new job and we had been living together for almost 2 years. Now we have a long distance relationship. It gets difficult!!

Also, don't worry about repeating things. I find that even when people feel like they are repeating themselves they actually provide an additional insight not previously stated. I see you do that too!

Eta: for some reason, I missed the word job

Last edited:
I find myself reading here way too much. I do get inspired to make more soap though and my stock is slowly increasing and curing as we speak! Made another batch of soap tonight.

I feel ya not_ally! And if I'm not here lurking and posting, then I'm gaming! My poor neglected house...

Back