Some Recent Soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soapmage

Reaction score
Here are a few of the ones I've made within the last couple of months. I'm trying to gear up for the market shows coming up close to home.

bc.jpg

nr.jpg

se.jpg

ser.jpg

ser2.jpg

ub3 copy.jpg

fairywings.jpg

Beautiful!! How do you get your soap so white?

Thanks! I like mixing my TD with different pearly white micas from Mad Oils like their Phyllis Diller and Vanna White. They mix beautifully and I've been really happy with their micas. :)

Very beautiful and elegant. I love the simplicity of the simple ones w/the petal accents. How long do the colors in the petals last, do you do anything special to get them to stay?

Thank you. Those are dried rosebuds from Mad Oils (my new fave supplier), and so far, they're still just as vibrant on the soaps as the day I made them. I have found zero fading so far. I've been really happy with their botanicals. The blue cornflowers are from them too.

They are all lovely. I think my favorite is the beach one or the simple one or the beach one. I cannot pick!

Thanks. And currently the beach soap is my fave design. I've been doing CP for only a little over a year now, and I can't tell you all how pleased with how that one turned out. I did only solid colors for awhile when I started, then got into swirling and haven't looked back. But as you can see, I still occasionally go back to the simple designs like pure white. That one is unscented too, I tried to keep it as simple and natural (sans the mica) as possible. And the white bar is also RBO used as half the OO in the recipe, and it's very creamy and a new fave recipe. :)

Back