Some of my soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dagmar88

Reaction score
Red = Sweet Orange Chili Pepper
Blue = Blue Agave
Green and yellow = Cucumber Wasabi
IMG_0240.jpg

Don't be too hard on them, they're quite old and have barely survived moving from one side of the country to the other :p

These are my new ones:

Hippy Christmas- Yummmm!
The purple doesn't really show well in these pics, it's actually a bright purple instead of greyish :wink:

IMG_0243.jpg

Pumpkin Apple Butter, oh my, I could just drink this stuff, can't get enough of this FO and I'm planning on making another kilo soon.

IMG_0247.jpg

Green Irish Tweed

IMG_0252.jpg

Lilac, this one from natures garden is so realistic and behaves really good for a floral, no accelaration or discoloration.

IMG_0260.jpg
IMG_0259.jpg

Unscented goatsmilk soap

IMG_0261.jpg
IMG_0263.jpg

Twigs 'n Berries, my first funnel swirl :D

IMG_0265.jpg
IMG_0271.jpg

:? I should really stop making multiple batches at one time; some of them hardened up quicker than I could pour them, so they have air holes... It's just a cosmetic thing, but I don't like it at all :p

I think they look wonderful! Your swirls are great! I love the Hippy Christmas. So glad to hear that the Lilac behaves well. I've got that one on my NG wish list along with quite of few of these that you have soaped.

Lovely! Great funnel swirl and I also love the Hippy Christmas soap. :)

The funnel swirl one looks really great, but the pumkin apple butter is my favorite--and even just the name of the scent sounds like it would be wonderful!

WOW! Very nice! I love the pumpkin apple butter. I think the Twigs 'n Berries is my favorite!

So many to pick a fav from.
The lilac really took my fancy.
Such lovely soaps.

omg, wow, I LOVE the look of the Lilac and unscented goats milk. Love the choppy tops. They look so upscale to me.

The pictures were all really great, hippy christmas looks awesome too. Thank you so much for sharing your photos!!

They're all fantastic but I especially like the Hippy Christmas and the Pumpkin Apple Butter. The top on the Pumpkin Apple Butter is wonderful. It looks like meringue.

I agree...they all look great!

I have been wasting too much time trying to get smooth tops to mine!!! Love yours.

Latest posts

Back