Some of my soaps...Pic heavy

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

I'm new to the forum but wanted to post some of my soaps. All are Goat or Coconut Milk soaps.

Oatmeal Milk and Honey (GM) and Orange Spice
orange_omh.jpg

Lavender
lavender.jpg

Vanilla Bean
vanilla_expresso.jpg

Layered Vanilla Bean using BCN's Vanilla Stabilizer
vanilla-bean.jpg

Lemon Poppy Seed (Goat's Milk with White Gel Tone)
lemon_poppy.jpg

Thanks! Marr

Nice looking soaps Marr! :) 8) I'm a goat milk soapier exclusively! I even used goat milk in my salt bars I posted yesterday. :lol: I use soured goat milk that never smells "soured." Good stuff!

Paul :wink:

WOW.. Very nice. Man that looks so eatable. Alot of effort I can tell but well worth it, The end result.. Fantastic!

Those are very nice! With the Vanilla Stablizer, how do you put that on your label for an ingredient? Is it a chemical?

I'm not officially selling soaps yet - but that is a very good question! I suppose I would list it as:

Also includes fragrance, color and color stabilizer? I really have no clue. I almost wish Soap did have label requirements other than "if you list some ingredients you have to list them all." I personally would never buy a soap without knowing what is in it and would add the ingredients to my label.

Marr

Namethatcandy - I used bubble wrap for the top of the honey OMH bars. Super easy.

Jennifer - we recently watched that movie too and I am still cracking up!

Marr

Marr said:
Namethatcandy - I used bubble wrap for the top of the honey OMH bars. Super easy.

Jennifer - we recently watched that movie too and I am still cracking up!

Marr

That is so smart! I was wondering how you did that!

Yes - I cut a strip to fit the top of my log mold and then press it into the soap once it's poured. I pull it off when I unmold.

Marr

No - probably not - but you could look for something similar that would be oven safe.

Marr

Back