Some of my soaps...Pic heavy

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

G

I'm new to the forum but wanted to post some of my soaps. All are Goat or Coconut Milk soaps.

Oatmeal Milk and Honey (GM) and Orange Spice
orange_omh.jpg

Lavender
lavender.jpg

Vanilla Bean
vanilla_expresso.jpg

Layered Vanilla Bean using BCN's Vanilla Stabilizer
vanilla-bean.jpg

Lemon Poppy Seed (Goat's Milk with White Gel Tone)
lemon_poppy.jpg

Thanks! Marr

Soapmaker Man

Reaction score
Nice looking soaps Marr! :) 8) I'm a goat milk soapier exclusively! I even used goat milk in my salt bars I posted yesterday. :lol: I use soured goat milk that never smells "soured." Good stuff!

Paul :wink:

Neil

Reaction score
WOW.. Very nice. Man that looks so eatable. Alot of effort I can tell but well worth it, The end result.. Fantastic!

G

Those are very nice! With the Vanilla Stablizer, how do you put that on your label for an ingredient? Is it a chemical?

G

I'm not officially selling soaps yet - but that is a very good question! I suppose I would list it as:

Also includes fragrance, color and color stabilizer? I really have no clue. I almost wish Soap did have label requirements other than "if you list some ingredients you have to list them all." I personally would never buy a soap without knowing what is in it and would add the ingredients to my label.

Marr

G

Namethatcandy - I used bubble wrap for the top of the honey OMH bars. Super easy.

Jennifer - we recently watched that movie too and I am still cracking up!

Marr

Zenobiah

Reaction score
Marr said:
Namethatcandy - I used bubble wrap for the top of the honey OMH bars. Super easy.

Jennifer - we recently watched that movie too and I am still cracking up!

Marr

That is so smart! I was wondering how you did that!

G

Yes - I cut a strip to fit the top of my log mold and then press it into the soap once it's poured. I pull it off when I unmold.

Marr

G

No - probably not - but you could look for something similar that would be oven safe.

Marr