Some of my finished soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes - thats with my stamp from Owosso. I had to order another, because I think this one is a little too big, so I'm getting a smaller size.

Still getting the hang of how much pressure to use to get the perfect imprint. Surprising, you don't have to use much.

brian0523 said:
Yes - thats with my stamp from Owosso. I had to order another, because I think this one is a little too big, so I'm getting a smaller size.

Still getting the hang of how much pressure to use to get the perfect imprint. Surprising, you don't have to use much.

I hope mine turns out as good as yours. I had them do my logo for my future business. It was supposed to have been shipped out Friday, they said.

Really love your soaps. And I think it looks cool when the stamp is big!

Brian, What size was the stamp you ordered?? I am still trying to decide what size to get. Did you get 1/4 inch or 3/8's?

TIA

Chris

FANTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where do you get these stamps from ? and how do you use them ? after the soap is done ? i know this sounds stupid .. but i've never heard of stamping soap lol

I know this is an old post but I just have to know! I'm on the Owosso site but what kind of "die" do I need? This is new to me.. ??
They have so many kinds, I'm confused.. and how do you order?

Back