Some new soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pepperi27

Reaction score
This is what I've been up to the last few days. I have more but haven't taken pictures yet. These are my Handmilled soaps. You will notice the view from my window on some
These are sample boxes made by a fellow etsy member with a sample of my soap!
samplesoapbox.jpg

My favorite perfume now in soap! Pleasures Type
PleasuresTypeSoap.jpg

My other favorite Pink Sugar Type
PinkSugarType.jpg

This is my Chamomile Calendula Soap inside another etsy members item. Handknit crochet bag.
img235.jpg

Oatmeal Soap
Oatmeal.jpg

This is my new soap called "Melange" french for blend! I'm not that creative LOL
img189.jpg

Goat's Milk, Oatmeal, and Honey
HMGoatmilkoathoney1-1.jpg

My favorite when I have a headache LOL yes a headache Chocolate Espresso
ChocolateEspressoSoap.jpg

Chamomile/Calendula Face Soap
ChamomileCalendulasoap.jpg

I love the backdrop of your pictures! Cool city scene! I guess you could call your business "Soap In The City!" :lol: I like the natural looking Oatmeal soap, which is one of my very favorite scents! Cool, and nice job!

Paul.... :wink:

Dammit Paul where were you two years ago when I was bothering everyone for names LMAO! That would be such an awesome name! HMMM I'm going to keep that in mind! Oh and ty Im not even done. I have 30lbs more to soap! YYYYYYeah me! LOL

pepperi27 said:
Dammit Paul where were you two years ago when I was bothering everyone for names LMAO! That would be such an awesome name! HMMM I'm going to keep that in mind! Oh and ty Im not even done. I have 30lbs more to soap! YYYYYYeah me! LOL

I thought is was appropriate! I'm surprised someone from New York has not grabbed it! :shock:

Mandy said:
http://www.soapinthecity.com/

Looks like someone beat you to it. Very clever name though.

Yep, Tasha from Ontario, Canada has that domain. Probably lives out in the boonies somewhere, and not even in a city.

I like big apple soaps! I'm going to keep that one in mind now LOL

This definitely doe’s tidy video gaming is well known and also by completely different makers (observe) football, activities and many others. Grant Hill #33 Road purple Jersey With numerous attendees, there are lots of apps suitable for young children to know the revolutionary videogame while doing so.

Back