Some new FOs from WSP

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navigator9

Reaction score
My order from the recent sale at WSP arrived yesterday, and three of them are new to me. Spa Tonic was a restock for me, and sadly, Nag Champa was out of stock. One of the new ones I tried is Cedar Bean. To me, it's faint oob. I can't say cedary. It's woodsy and clean. Not unpleasant, but it doesn't knock my socks off. The next is Cardamom True Sugar. I ordered this, because I love the smell of cardamom. Not sure if I gave a lot of thought to the idea of cardamom scented soap. It really does smell like cardamom, not getting any sugary/sweet notes, though. After smelling it, I'm thinking it may be nicer in a blend. Maybe honey, or orange. Anyone tried any successful blends with this one? The last is Burmese Woods. Finally, one that I love! This one is supposed to be "Exotic, warm blend of cedar, patchouli, amber and musk", and while I can't pick out any of the individual components, this one smells warm and woodsy and wonderful to me.

Latest posts

Back