some neat wrapping soap ideas

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Milla

Reaction score
I made up some labels yesterday using my scrapbook software. I printed the colored paper too. There's a really neat website that had an ideas page for wrapping your soap.

I showed my parents these today and my 70 yr old dad actually liked the smell of Dragon's Blood, but he asked what was up with the dry tops?? LOL! I asked him if he wanted the soap and he said no. :( It was my throw in whatever oil I could find soap because I didn't think I'd like the FO. It's HP by the way and I used a vanilla stabilizer.

ETA: no pics, but see the link below for the ideas page!

they look great, milla!

i like the coloring of the banding on your natural wonder bar.

not everyone appreciates homemade soap the way we do, but your dad should take everything you make and keep it in a box, just because he's your dad! :)

i'm curious as to what dragon's blood smells like, but don't want to order it. i've got enough scents right now to soap, anyway.

how would you describe it?

Saltysteele said:
they look great, milla!

i like the coloring of the banding on your natural wonder bar.

not everyone appreciates homemade soap the way we do, but your dad should take everything you make and keep it in a box, just because he's your dad! :)

i'm curious as to what dragon's blood smells like, but don't want to order it. i've got enough scents right now to soap, anyway.

how would you describe it?

Love your dad comment! My parents grew up with "grandma's lye soap" so they have this vision of what my dad calls horrible soap that his mom would wash his clothes with. Made out of lard and wouldn't lather worth a crud.

This is the only Dragon's Blood I've ever smelled and I have no idea who the supplier is because I bought it on ebay. The FO is red and has a rose smell and then all I can say is dark and mysterious. Here's a link to some descriptions. It's growing on me. OOB I couldn't smell it and then boom I smell it now!
http://www.fragranceoilfinder.com/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=dragon+blood&x=0&y=0

shoot, if it's got patchouli in it, i'm there, man! looks like i've got a new addition to the future scents wish list :)

I love those labels.....they are really, really NICE ! Your creativity is showing :) :lol: Love the soaps too...I have never smelled dragons blood either.

Thanks guys! I lost my paper cutter so I had to use a scissors and ruler! How do you lose a paper cutter?? I guess I'll buy a new one. Mine never cut straight anyway. I was just at Target too, but had a brain fart.

some quick labels

You said you got this from some site. What was the name of the soap supply site and what kind of scrapbook software did you use? These are so professional looking. Great Job!!!!!!

Those rock , Milla . I would like to know what site it was , if you don't mind sharing . I am so labeled challenged it hurts .

Kitn

My scrapbooking software is Scrapbook Factory Deluxe from Target. You can make whatever size you want, covert to jpg, import to photo software and print on paper or labels. I used high resolution paper to print my craft paper.

Milla said:
http://www.pvsoap.com/how_to_wrap_soap.htm

My scrapbooking software is Scrapbook Factory Deluxe from Target. You can make whatever size you want, covert to jpg, import to photo software and print on paper or labels. I used high resolution paper to print my craft paper.

TheSoapyEwe said:
I'm not seeing it either :?

I guess I'm confused then on the link you're not seeing.

EDITED: Oh, I see what you're talking about. She had some pics up last night I think that if you look at her first post that she edited, she says no pics now but added the link to PV Soap further down the page.

Latest posts

Back