Some more Crochet - more pics added

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relle

Administrator & Bunny Fanatic
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have done most of these the past year, more to come just have to take photos. Will add on here.
1- Granny Bag for a friend for last Christmas.
2- Shawl 'Whirl' with 85 flowers added around all done separately and attached. Colour- Rosewater Cocktail
3- Shawl made from variegated cotton.
4 - Wrap with 'Whirl' Colour Lavenderlicious
5 - Above just curled up.
6 - Variegated cotton - asymmetrical shawl.
7 - Triangular Shawl 'Whirl' with pin, that's how I wear it. Colour - Red Velvet Sunrise. My first shawl made.
8 - Wooden rabbit shawl pin dh made for me, it might be walnut, not sure. He made two.
Whirls are Scheepjes Whirls.

sorry had to delete photos as it was bringing up the pc documents and allowing them to be opened, not sure why.

Last edited:
So lovely! Quite inspirational! I have started crocheting, after 50 years of not crocheting. So far most of my creations are quite simple - scarves, hats, mittens, baby & lap blankets, and stuffed animals. I am slowly learning new stitches and techniques. My biggest downfall is buying yarn on sale - have way too much. One of my goals this year is to NOT buy any yarn and only use what I have. So far, so good.
Anyway, love seeing your projects. I particularly like the shawls. So after I finish my current project, perhaps i will start on some shawls.

So lovely! Quite inspirational! I have started crocheting, after 50 years of not crocheting. So far most of my creations are quite simple - scarves, hats, mittens, baby & lap blankets, and stuffed animals. I am slowly learning new stitches and techniques. My biggest downfall is buying yarn on sale - have way too much. One of my goals this year is to NOT buy any yarn and only use what I have. So far, so good.
Anyway, love seeing your projects. I particularly like the shawls. So after I finish my current project, perhaps i will start on some shawls.
I have too much yarn as well, trying not to buy anymore and use up what I have. I'm sick of flat items, so trying to make some clothing. Nearly finished a long line cardigan just have to add the fringe and have nearly finished a granny square poncho, just have to add fringe on that. Have also done a shrug.

Added pics
1591856673896.png
1591856725317.png

1591856816010.png

Last edited:
That rainbow shawl is superb!
Thanks, I'm loving this one, I think it's the colours that brighten your day, it's quite soft, it's winter here so I'm wearing it a lot even though it''s not long off the hook.

I love them all. Would love to own that periwinkle top!
Do you mean the cardigan ? It's actually royal blue ( it's coming up a pale blue) and has glitter through it and very soft. I made the body in one piece and added on sleeves.

Do you mean the cardigan ? It's actually royal blue ( it's coming up a pale blue) and has glitter through it and very soft. I made the body in one piece and added on sleeves.
Yes, I wasn’t sure what you called it! It’s really pretty and royal blue sounds good, too. I have a Mac, so I’m never sure about color translation.

I never would have noticed if you hadn't have pointed that out. lol I was focused more on the color scheme, which I really like!
IrishLass :)
The trouble is - I notice it, and I won't be happy until it's fixed.
It's a bit hard to see the colours - marone, pale pink, lime green, white, then pale pink. The edge is V stitch with a picot on the outside.

Latest posts

Back