Some "lush"ious soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kisha

Reaction score
Here are a few soaps I've done with Lush dupes. In order, Breath of God, Rock Star, and So White. The Lush dupes are pretty spot on, especially rock star! I threw in an extra soap scented with a Cashmere Mist dupe.
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1443726309.204722.jpg
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1443726326.862404.jpg
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1443726337.001085.jpg
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1443726345.968240.jpg

They are all pretty but I also like the last one best! That may be because I always use a wavy cutter but I think it almost makes the swirls appear to be moving.

Thanks for posting pics kisha! I was particularly curious about So White but you can keep the Rock Star. I never liked the original Lush version because it smelled like fruity plastic to my nose. Pretty sure I have the same silicone lasagna pan you used in all but the last pic :)

Thank you! My youngest (14) actually made the last soap. She went stir crazy with the spoon for the in the pot swirl. I thought she had blended the colors together but I think she did an amazing job! Funny thing is, with the Rock Star dupe, the fake plasticy smell is what I like about it!

Beautiful soap. Thanks for sharing. May I ask where your FO's are from? Your daughter did a beautiful job!

You should try the 25:43 it's an awesome lush dupe, Nurture soap sells it

Back