Some kind of Tiger Stripe soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

renata

Reaction score
It's not really tiger stripe, it's a spoon plop technique. But it looks like tiger stripe :grin:

I used TD and Cocoa powder for color and FO blend of Sandalwood, vanilla and coffee, it smells fantastic

cp soap gušti 1.JPG

Thanks Saswede! Yes, I think I found my favorite technique :)

That's beautiful, and such a technical sounding technique you used...spoon plop...love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Soap Making

Renata that is so cool! I bet the scent smells great. Does your coffee FO smell like the real deal?

That turned out so pretty, renata!! And your scent combo sounds amazing!

Very pretty and I may have to steal your scent combo. Yum!

Do that :) It is a really wonderful scent

Really beautiful. Did you sent both colors or just the cocoa powder part?

I scented only the cocoa powder part so that white part (with TD) would really be white. But as I read, the vanilla FO can migrate into white part and make it brown too. It's now few days old and it still looks the same. We'll see

Renata that is so cool! I bet the scent smells great. Does your coffee FO smell like the real deal?

Actually..I wanted my soap to smell like real coffe. And coffee FO smells like a real, extra strong coffee :) But when I added this FO to the soap I didn't really like it because it was to strong...that's why I added vanilla and sandalwood. And it turned out really great. Like a strong sweet coffee with a hint of sandalwood :)

Thank you all for your kind words! :p

That came out perfectly! Did it take you a really long time to do? How big of a spoon did you use? :)

Very pretty! I really need to try using cocoa powder. Haven't yet.

Thank you all so much! Receiving a nice word from soap experts means a world to me :thumbup:

That came out perfectly! Did it take you a really long time to do? How big of a spoon did you use?

Thans :-D Not really - it took about 5-10 minutes (I have quite a small mold - 750g of oils)
I used different spoons - one tea spoon, one table spoon (for soup...I'm not sure how its called :)) an one a little bit bigger, for serving salad :grin:

Latest posts

Back