Sodium Gluconate

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got on this path when my daughter send me a pic of the product she is using on her hair. It is a dry product which a variety of Chelators. This is what put me on the path and eventually, I want to try formulating a shampoo bar (syndet ;) of course), that might help.
This is the ingredient list and I wonder where the glucose is coming from. If it is a by product of the Sodium Gluconate or a dry glucose syrup. Any thoughts by chance? This is the site link https://tinyurl.com/y4kzc48n

I will update in a few months how my new soaps work for soap scum. I still get some in the shower using 0.5% Tetrasodium EDTA so it might be a good experiment

Glucose, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Betaine.
Hi! I have bought some Sodium Glauconate as we have really really hard water , I know how much to put in, but I have no clue when to put it in. Is it added at trace? Also, did it help with soap scum? I have been asking on forums, but I have not got any answers. Please do help me. Thank you!

Hi! I have bought some Sodium Glauconate as we have really really hard water , I know how much to put in, but I have no clue when to put it in. Is it added at trace? Also, did it help with soap scum? I have been asking on forums, but I have not got any answers. Please do help me. Thank you!
dissolve it is reserved liquid you have taken from mixing your lye solution, then just dump it into your oils before adding in your lye solution.

Latest posts

Back