Soapy withdrawals and missing you crazy soapy folks

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gigisiguenza

Reaction score
It's been a couple of months since I was able to make soap and I'm suffering from withdrawals. I've been busy as blazes due to mega short staffing at work and using the extra cash to dig myself out of the hole my previous roommate put me in back in Dec, which is a plus. But, on the downside, I'm too stinking tired to do much other than play idiot candy crush or sleep when I'm home. The positive is that I may be able to squirrel away some of the extra cash to get some soaping supplies and finally get back to soaping :)

Just wanted to pop in before I went to bed and wave hello to you all :)

Hi there, Gigi! I've missed you too -- come back and stay awhile when life slows down a bit!!!!

Hi Gigi - thanks for popping in. It's always nice to hear from you, and hopefully soon you will be able to spend a little time soaping again.

Gigi, so happy to hear from you. Ever since I've come back from India, I also wondered about you, hoping that you didn't give up soaping. So glad that that's not the case. Take care of yourself and come back when you have more time on your hands.

Hi Gigi! I've been in the same boat as you. I've been working six days a week with no end in sight... If it hasn't been one office down someone, it's another! (I work weekends and floating for my company.)

I hope things ease up for you soon!

TY all! I'm hoping there's a break in site soon before I kick up my toes and they find me laying on the bar with Xs over my eyes, on my back, like in the cartoons LOL.

And whoever suggested local soaping buddies, I would adore it :)

Hello again! :)

I'm in a same boat unfortunately... I'm hanging around but I haven't made any soap in weeks.
Being busy with work and I generally feel very tired. When weekend comes, I just want to sleep.

Take care and I hope you'll find some spare time to soap sometimes soon!

Been in the same boat here. Combining house, prepping to sell, catch up from financial thin points, training for a job promo, daughter getting married, ungrounded from some grand-babies! All good things, and I am so, so grateful, but I haven't carved out much me time beyond recuperation. Glad all is well enough overall and miss your quirky humor!

Back