Soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seven

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1450113170.199483.jpg
Exploring natural colorants: ground black rice, indigo, alkanet, saffron

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1450113250.939135.jpg
Betel leaf soap

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1450113295.892519.jpg
Victorian style guest sized soaps

Again, thank you all if you have instagram feel free to post it here, i would like to follow fellow members

Absolutely gorgeous, as always Seven! You do such beautiful work in soap and photography! BTW, I really enjoyed your other thread with all the helpful tips on taking good photos. Now I have new goodies to add to my shopping/building lists, lol.

Absolutely gorgeous, as always Seven! You do such beautiful work in soap and photography! BTW, I really enjoyed your other thread with all the helpful tips on taking good photos. Now I have new goodies to add to my shopping/building lists, lol.

Thank you :) glad you enjoyed the other thread. Taking pics relaxes me

Yes, me too! Love the navy-ish color of the seeds with the light blue of the soap. Beautiful work!

Here is the cut pic of the indigo.. The color got darker as it cures, not so light blue... Oops! But i had fun playing with natural colorants :)

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1450200621.122541.jpg
I mixed the indigo with the lye solution. Am going to go for a darker blue next time.

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1450200735.888702.jpg
Lavender and rose scented soaps. I dont usually wrapped my soaps like this, but the customer asked for a rustic style, so what the customer wants the customer gets

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1450200849.705307.jpg
Not soap, but goatmilk body butter...

Back