Soaps from Etsy

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I don't wrap it.. after cutting I put them on a board and then lay a piece over the top but it's not secured or tight at all. Its just there to keep anything from flying on it while still tacky inside from fresh cut. I take them upstairs to my clean loft after a few hours and they are out in the open for air. :) I appreciate the help though!

I have a wrap system I use for my other products but won't be sealing in that until they are ready after a few months. They are ok to stay wrapped at that point right?

My wrap is a biodegradeable heat seal kind.. breathable at a low 1 mil or so and I can smell through it.

I believe if you can smell through it, you're fine. If you're not sure, leave the ends open if you can.

I told both of them in a very polite way and didn't ask for anything. Just gave the info. of hairs and kinda dirty. Sent pics. The hair one she apologized and immediately refunded without my even asking. The hair I tried to pull out but it broke part way so its likely long and stuck in there. I
Might break off a piece in the other side and try it but the rest is going to the garbage since I have no idea how much hair is stuck. I don't want to wash and have parts of it sticking out.

Other one said it was the last of the batch and had been to a few shows. Guess her mom packed while she'd been gone and didn't check them. Idk. She is sending a different kind.
But I offered to just cut that part off first and just told we it was and FYI for her so she knows.. But she said she's sending a new one.

Good for you Jennee for taking the 'high road' in politely contacting them and calmly explaining the problem. There is too much road and web-rage in our world today. I am glad both businesses understood and took immediate action to help you. I am sure they were embarrassed and will take measures to not have this happen again. Things happen.....and lessons are learned.

Latest posts

Back