Soappot weekend Jan 16-19 2009

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is some hard work.

MikeInPdx said:
Well.....I made grease cutter stain sticks with kerosene (stinky but work sooooo good), tried a new recipe for powder laundry soap......made that out of my soap I made from saved cooking fat (works good), then I made some Eucalyptus shampoo bars, and some Bayberry-Pine shampoo bars for a co-worker of my mother's. Busy weekend!
You deserve congratulations I nearly swooned just picturing it all.Next time you give ue such a long list of successful hard work don't for get to add the smelling salts for us delicate soapers.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lost Unicorn

Here is a third of my once apon a Story soap rebatched into The Lost Unicorn

My dexterity isn't the best at the moment but these are an experiment.
This is the meaning of the Lost Unicorn

One of the things the Unicorn does is to help us take flights of fancy. So if someone gives the gift of a Lost Unicorn soap from The Once Apon a Story range of soaps they are giving that person back the key to the portal of possabilities through daydreams and free floating ideas.
:lol:

Mary, another beautiful soap!!! I wonder when you will get to the end of this particular "Once Upon a Story" range? I know this batch is finite...maybe another like it and continue into a fairy theme...??? Free floating possibilities are endless.... :D

Tanya :)

Those look great starduster. :)

Mine turned out to be a flop. What didn't end up on the floor and walls from me flinging them around everywhere in anger ended up in regular (very thin) bars, tiny hearts (the ones that actually made it) and soap balls.
I'm going to try again this weekend. I think I know what I did wrong, and can adjust it. We'll see. LOL

Re: That is some hard work.

starduster said:
You deserve congratulations I nearly swooned just picturing it all.Next time you give ue such a long list of successful hard work don't for get to add the smelling salts for us delicate soapers.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: When my back is in better shape, I can REALLY go to town (like I do for holidays and birthdays). However, Mr. Spine has been bad the last few days, and he's making things move slower.

Lost Unicorn last pour

More of that lost Unicorn Soap rebatch.
I poured the last of it into a loaf dish and pushed premade CP butterflies into it.
It still is infused with same Unicorn sentiments.

:lol:

Latest posts

Back