Soapmaking Weekend

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Its that time again all! Soapmaking Weekend is here!
What is everyone up to? So many things are coming up fast...

Our swap, halloween, thanksgiving, christmas...

Well.. (friday) I am finishing up my labeling of soaps, Making my display stands, Making my last batch of Shea Butter Foot Balm (and to label) and packing because..

I have a show on Saturday! (small one..nothing serious, just to get me back into the groove of things with shows... I have to setup at 6am :shock: (so not a morning person) I will take pics, although my booth isnt up to par. I will try to take pics of everything if I can.

So much to do, in little time... get it done.

Wishing you much success on your show, Smelli! 8) Your beautiful soaps will sell well. Do let us see the pics ASAP! You know, sometime I'm going to beat you to host this topic every Friday! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Have fun my friend! :D

Paul.... :wink:

Hello!

I am new here but I wanted to Thank you all for the abundance of useful information I have already gained from your posts.

Good luck with your show! We have lots coming up too with the season.

We have been making roughly 30 pounds of soap the past couple weekends. We will continue this weekend. We like to have our stock made for the winter so we are not outside in the snow mixing Lye. :?

We have been making GM CP soap for the past few years but we made our first batch of Olive Oil a couple weeks ago and we are just so excited about it and to be able to offer it to our customers.

I hope everyone has a successful soap mixing weekend!

Becky

Hi Becky! Another GM CP soapier! Cool! We need to talk. LOL I've been doing GM RTCP for 2 years now and love that process! Good to "meet" you! Welcome to the form!
8)

Hi Paul!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

It's so cool to "see" a man soaper. LOL

I keep trying to get my husband to show interests in my world. :p

~Becky

Dragon I posted a checklist in the business forum for craft shows. I am going to add to it.. hope its helpful.

Soapmaker Man said:
Wishing you much success on your show, Smelli! 8) Your beautiful soaps will sell well. Do let us see the pics ASAP! You know, sometime I'm going to beat you to host this topic every Friday! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Have fun my friend! :D

Thanks Paul, although it may rain. But this is a very small show. I really didnt want to go, but its paid for LOL..
I will let you all know what happens..

I don't think I will make anything this weekend. I need to organize & cleam my supplies/area.

We're going to Silver Dollar City's Fall Antique Ole Time Crafts Show in Branson. There are usually a few soapmakers set up for this event....hopefully I will be there next year!

Paul....

I've got a show this weekend so DH and DD will being doing that while I work the store making more stuff for our fundraisers and show next weekend. For soap, it will be Green Tea and whatever else I decide. I need to make some more GM soaps too but not sure if I will get to it this weekend. I also have to make some more of my Sparkling Prairie Dust, Bath Bombs and Sugar Scrubs.

Latest posts

Back