Soapmaking in Arizona

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tucshygirl

Reaction score
Hi! I have been making soap for my personal use for the past 3 years. I stumbled across this forum today looking for help on an issue, so I joined. I'm looking forward to bettering diversifying my soapmaking skills with the help of you folks on the forum.

waving-good-afternoon-sun-smiley-emoticon.gif

@tucshygirl Welcome! I'm assuming you're in Tucson (from your name...). I'm in Phoenix! Let me know when you're coming this way. We can go to Chandler to my favorite place to shop! (Arizona Soap Supply) I love that they're so close I don't have to rely on everything being shipped to me. I'd love to see some of your soaps! You can see that I'm pretty new too... It would be nice to compare paths to this new addiction of mine!

Welcome! I started this a little over 2 years ago. I don't sell, just have given out a lot to friends and family. I love it, and with leftovers I just donate to a local mission and use the deduction. I'm in Vail if you are in Tucson....and to Deborah it would be nice if we all could meet and check out the store.

Latest posts

Back