Soapmaker software

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soapprentice

Reaction score
Hey guys, it’s been a while since I was active on soap making forum but I was busy making lots of soap as gifts and samples. Though I have only 4 recipes that I absolutely love, I am very confident with those and know everything about them. As I love Soaping, the cost is getting out of hand and loosing track of it and hence, I purchased Soapmaker 3 and loving every bit of it. I can’t believe I didn’t have it till now.. life is so easy and happy with it.. There is no real purpose for this post except for flaunting my happiness.. :D..

I do understand, SM3 is probably the most important software for me too. Join the group on facebook Crawford Woodsman will answer any question you have and provide support

Crawford's wife (ex wife?? no idea if they are still married) used to be a member here on this board when Soapmaker was first introduced. That's where I got mine from, when it was still in beta testing. I've had/used/loved it ever since!! Such a great program.
I wish they had it in a MAC version so more people could enjoy it.

Back