Soaping Supplies and alternate uses

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saipan

Reaction score
So the soaping storage room is also the puppy pen room.

12983934_876799336178_2803948255330871142_o.jpg

How adorable! Border Collies? My sis has 5 Border Collies and that's just what they looked like when they were pups. Best dogs ever!

IrishLass :)

Yes, 6 Border Collie pups.

And yes, if I don't zip tie the soapers choice bottles to the corners, they knock the pen over.

And at 6 weeks, they're already fast.

Aww, so fluffy! They look like they will never get into trouble. Why not let them out of the enclosure? Border Collies aren't known for making their own fun. Nope. hehehe

Awww the little fuzzballs are so cute! We've got a blue merle that loves to herd goats and it's almost impossible to wear her out. We also had a black & white that was the most un-border collie like BC I've ever met . . . your pup 2nd on the right reminds me of her. :)

Awww the little fuzzballs are so cute! We've got a blue merle that loves to herd goats and it's almost impossible to wear her out. We also had a black & white that was the most un-border collie like BC I've ever met . . . your pup 2nd on the right reminds me of her. :)

The pup 2nd on the right is actually the ring leader.

They're cute but I could never have one. Too lazy and I'm allergic to most dogs.

My son's best friend is doing his veterinary residency. A lady brought in her dog that kept scratching to the point of drawing blood, runny, watery eyes, sneezing, etc. They did an allergy screening on him and his biggest allergen? HUMAN DANDER! No kidding. A dog that's allergic to people. :crazy:

My son's best friend is doing his veterinary residency. A lady brought in her dog that kept scratching to the point of drawing blood, runny, watery eyes, sneezing, etc. They did an allergy screening on him and his biggest allergen? HUMAN DANDER! No kidding. A dog that's allergic to people. :crazy:

That's even worse than the other way around. At least I could chose not to have a dog around. A dog with that kind of allergy? Who wants to keep their pet outside to sleep and only come out to feed him, play and see how he's doing? Poor guy.

But really, I'm not a puppy person for the more of the same reason I don't ever want kittens- insane energy. I'm more sympathetic to older animals anyway. it's like no one wants them because they're older and I'm like :(.

Love that face on the far right one!

We were calling him red, cause he is a red merle, he's going to a farm to herd sheep and do agility, and has been renamed Buck.

Buck has one solid blue eye on the right, and a split blue/green eye on the left.

A single blue eye used to be considered magical, and the split eye magical, he has 2 magic eyes.

We were calling him red, cause he is a red merle, he's going to a farm to herd sheep and do agility, and has been renamed Buck.

Buck has one solid blue eye on the right, and a split blue/green eye on the left.

A single blue eye used to be considered magical, and the split eye magical, he has 2 magic eyes.

Oh I love him... What a special little guy.

Back