Soaping sickness is...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's when you are watching a cooking show and they are making a beautiful marbled cake with chocolate swirls, and you wish the cake batter were soap batter instead.

IrishLass :)

True story: I'm getting ready for a major trip and I have to cram all the soap making I can in before I leave. So far 6 batches. At least 5 to go!!!

When you look at your white cat who has rolled in the chalk and think that those would make great soap swirls.

*edited cause I can't spell

when you own more stuff in your kitchen for soap making than you do for cooking

When you see a drink and think it would be the perfect color for soap.
When you cupboard is full of teas for soaping not drinking :)

Kitn

When you change your brand of yogurt because that container is more useful when making soap.

Kitn

When you have a trumped up court case and you spend your time that morning trying to line your moulds and looking at the clock trying to decide if you have time for a batch!

(can you tell I had a rough day?)

when you go back to a market to pick up damaged shortning cans the manager promised to GIVE you, find out his staff accidently threw them away before you returned...and you linger just a tad to long in the isles going "oh my god, nooooo, what a waste...ohhhh...noooo...oh my god they threw them away....nooooo"..

and the manager tries to politely get away from you :lol: :lol:

I gave him a bar of soap :wink:

Back