Soaping Nightmare

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chay

Reaction score
If it could have gone wrong it did!
Someone had used my goggles, put a big scratch on them, then put them back like nothing had happened.
I spilled my FO
My stick blender fell apart in the middle of using it
My soap turned to big horrible chunks in my soap pot.
And for some unknown reason instead of light blue soap I ended up with baby poo yellow.
I need a hug!

So sorry, Sometimes it seems like once one thing goes wrong, everything falls apart. I feel your pain, but just think, next time you soap, everything will go perfectly.. I'll be you'll even look thinner and your hair will have more luster while you're doing it.

BIG HUG!!
As a mother of four (two are twin boys, 8yrs old), It is never their stuff that is damaged, always mine and nobody knows how it happened. :?
Sorry to hear of your mishaps.

I feel your pain. Just sit back have a drink and think it will all be better tomorrow :)

XX's and OO's!! Dont fret! stuff happens, just learn from it and move on to the next batch!! :)

maybe might want to keep a trusty metal spoon nearby in case the SB falls apart again?? nice and quick recovery to the spoon? :)

Feel better!!! :)!!!

:*!

Missjulesdid said:
I feel your pain, but just think, next time you soap, everything will go perfectly.. I'll be you'll even look thinner and your hair will have more luster while you're doing it.
I love that response... now if I could just get my husband to say such things.. LOL
Thanks for the encouragement guys!

:D no reason do be discouraged! cant have a perfect batch EVERY time!! :)

Im actually waiting on my first major screw up (ive only made 4 batches though..)..I love playing disaster control, gives me a little rush :)

Your welcome~!~

Does "Not me" and "I don't know" live at your house too? I thought they were a permanent fixture here.

Sorry toots about your misadventure, but I bet you looked cute doing it! That is the main thing!!! :lol:

Now that you mention it, I was looking rather fetching in my pink jammies and yellow rubber gloves. hahaha... you guys are the best!!

I have unmolded it. It morphed from icky yellow to a moderate purple with dark purple speckles. However it also has large yellow globs and lye pockets. I should be able to save it in a rebatch.

Aww, that sucks. But think of it this way, you cleared up all of your Murphy's law karma for a good long while!

Three kittyhugs for you!....just think: next time it'll be better, has to be...

kittyhug1.gif
kittyhug1.gif

kittyhug1.gif

:mrgreen: I'd send you one of those cute little huggin kitties too, but don't know where they came from! So how 'bout a little green (with envy) guy, since at least you're gettin to play with your soapin! I haven't gotten to play in awhile now, hope those soap fairies leave me alone for a bit! Was it raining outside when all this happened?? Thinkin maybe those fairies were bored or something and were being all mischeivious!

Better luck next time! :D :D :D :D

Back