Soaping is my Therapy

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoapDaddy70

Reaction score
Had such a shitty day at work the other day and was walking around my house in a funk so I figured I would make a small 4 bar batch of soap. It really is such a therapeutic hobby. The whole process was so relaxing and here are the results. Love my 4 bar mold. Takes less than an hour and half from start to finish and it helps to soothe this savage beast.

Attachments

• 719DB9CF-41C4-43CF-B7F7-156B4DACE80B.jpeg
    719DB9CF-41C4-43CF-B7F7-156B4DACE80B.jpeg
    117 KB · Views: 60
  • 260A0025-6475-48AB-AE6C-AB47842CE848.jpeg
    260A0025-6475-48AB-AE6C-AB47842CE848.jpeg
    98.9 KB · Views: 53
Had such a shitty day at work the other day and was walking around my house in a funk so I figured I would make a small 4 bar batch of soap. It really is such a therapeutic hobby. The whole process was so relaxing and here are the results. Love my 4 bar mold. Takes less than an hour and half from start to finish and it helps to soothe this savage beast.
Very pretty soap. I agree "Soaping Is A Wonderful Outlet" 🤗🧼

I couldn't agree more. Not only does soaping help keep my sanity but it's cheaper than therapy! 😁
Lol, I don't know about that one 🤣
I just updated my inventory in SM3 yesterday and the "value of supplies" or whatever it's called was in 4 digits o_O:eek:

I guess I just need to use it more quickly to get it to a less scary number 🤣🤣🤣

It's my therapy also, but when I can't even muster the energy to make soap, I shop for supplies...

Mine tooo! I was quite shocked that I’d spent that much! And sadly it does not include what I’ve spent on soaping tools and molds etc... lol!

yesss! my story with soapmaking started with a desire to create smth beautiful and useful myself, but I didn't expect my hobby would be so costy :dance: at my first visit to Soapland I spent waaay to much on the oils and molds,everything looked so good..... anyway, this makes me happy so it's ok

I find making soap so cathartic. At times it could get a little stressful when someone wants you to make something you made a year ago. I still love every minute of it. Your soap looks beautiful.

Latest posts

Back