Soaping equipment

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Guess I'm not as clumsy as I thought. Buckets have an inside edge so to my mind (never tried, so maybe I'm wrong) it's just another corner for unmixed stuff to get stuck in. I also did mention the batch size that I make in them, understanding that everyone here makes different amounts and OP didn't say (or I don't remember, sorry if I misquote that) what size batches to make.

Just because you disagree with the usage of the bowl, doesn't mean it's wrong. (Your comment was NOT necessary.)
If the comment is directed at me, I will stick to what I said. Those dollar store bowls are Dangerous, and the buckets I am referring to do not have an inside edge. They are smooth. There are some very well made bowls around, kitchen Aid makes a set, that are quite strong with pour spouts. Everyone talks about suiting up properly, how bad it is not to wear goggles but using cheap flimsy mixing bowls is okay... These pails last for years and you can get lids for them http://www.mcmaster.com/#storage-buckets/=yrd7mb

Last edited:
I have a lot, and I mean a lot, of fibro twitches, but never the satisfaction of twitching a pen in the bossman's face. I also have a quirky sense of humor, probably would have laughed hysterically while apologizing mortifiably, and been fired. This made me LOL.

It made me LOL too, because I'm a klutz too, though I have thankfully never twitched a pen at anyone LOL

Latest posts

Back