Soaper's Choice's Website is Down

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am almost out of coconut oil, and need to decide if it is cheaper to get it at Soaper's Choice or at Walmart. Does anyone have a recentish receipt and can give me a price for a gallon or so?

That's cool DeeAnna. Also, on my trip to Costco yesterday I found a gallon tub of that refined organic CO that someone was talking about, for 15$. So, may be try at your local Costco?

Susie, these were coconut oil prices in December (your shipping will probably differ, of course)

Hmmm, I don't seem to have the 7lb price on there. Ignore this!

coconut oil.jpg

Last edited:
new SC website

I went to see if the website is up and it is, in a redesigned form. I think the update is not complete yet, no shopping cart yet. but it gave me an option to register which is new and I did. I should've known better:headbanging: than to register on an incomplete site. its showing someone else's details in my account and I wonder where my details are going:think:

Thank y'all! My hubby bought some from Walmart yesterday for $9.60 for 60 oz. Which I see from the Soaper's Choice link is much too much, even with shipping.

I live 5 hours from Chicago where Soapers Choice is located, so the shipping cost is about as low as it gets. The cost of CO with shipping from SC is not usually competitive with buying CO elsewhere. My best local bet is to stock up on LuAnna CO when it's sold in two-packs at Walmart. We don't have Costco, Big Lots, or similar stores within 3 hours of my home, so buying CO from these stores is almost never an option.

That is odd, or maybe I am mis-remembering the shipping cost of castor oil and CO. I am getting to that age where my recall is much less than 100%. Hopefully I can resolve these questions this morning.

We don't have a Costco within 2.5 hours, either, so I am unlikely in the extreme to purchase a membership. We have a Big Lots (albeit a small one) less than 5 minutes from me, though.

Thank y'all! My hubby bought some from Walmart yesterday for $9.60 for 60 oz. Which I see from the Soaper's Choice link is much too much, even with shipping.

Susie, you can probably just call them and place an order that way. Their phone number is (847) 257-8920. Also listed for them: 1.800.322.6457. They also have a FB page, but it doesn't seem very helpful.

Their contact us page is at least working: http://eshop.soaperschoice.com/contactus

The website is working but no prices are posted. I personally liked the old site that just listed the oils in list form. Never mind prices are listed, you have to register on their site. Coconut is $14 per gallon

Last edited:
The website is working but no prices are posted. I personally liked the old site that just listed the oils in list form. Never mind prices are listed, you have to register on their site. Coconut is $14 per gallon

I can't connect to it at all. Do you have a link you can post? Nevermind, I found a new link::

https://eshop.soaperschoice.com/

The old link doesn't work anymore, at least no with my browsers.

Big Lots Coconut Oil is cheaper than that. It wins over even SC.

I am going to look for the Big Lots in Davenport, IA. It's not a store I normally shop and I don't think I have even noticed it driving past, but I've been in the nearby area many times.

Besides CO, do they have any other great bargains I should look for?

Back