Soaper's Choice's Website is Down

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm trying to register and it says "Enter Valid Phone No." but it doesn't say what the valid format is :/ ... anyone know what format it's expecting?

Hmm that's not working either... maybe because it's international

I entered 10 numbers without any dashes or parentheses

3 area code numbers plus the 7

No 1 in front of the area code

Ahh thanks earlene. I thought I had tried it without the one but I guess I didn't

I ran down to Big Lots, and found 102 oz for $12.00, which is a very good deal. Thank you, CTAnton!

Double thanks for the heads up on this. And not to be one of those people, but my local Big Lots had 128 oz containers for $12. :mrgreen:

They had the ones you got, Susie, and also some128oz ones. Looking at the labels, I couldn't see any difference between the two so I grabbed the bigger one for the same money! Perhaps the company is changing the size/packaging?

I bought the last coconut oil they had on the shelf, so I have no idea what else was there before. I joined their rewards programs, and they sent me a $10 coupon in my email. So, a gallon of CO for $2 sounds great.

I bought the last coconut oil they had on the shelf, so I have no idea what else was there before. I joined their rewards programs, and they sent me a $10 coupon in my email. So, a gallon of CO for $2 sounds great.

2 gallons of CO for $14? You definitely win! :mrgreen:

And in doing some price checking online earlier I discovered that Butcher Boy, the brand of the Big Lots CO, is made by Columbus Foods. The same company as Soaper's Choice. Since I've never dealt with either company, I was unfamiliar with their brand names.

Last edited:
I just got off the phone with Mike from Soapers choice and he has apologized profusely for the hiccups over there. They are just working out the bugs n the new website. I had to call them as one of my orders didnt ship. I have never had any problem with anything from them EVER! hey are awesome - Just growing pains from the new website.

They require you to register and give up a bunch of information BEFORE YOU CAN EVEN SEE THE PRICES. I've been shopping online since, well, since you could shop online, and I've never seen this before. I've been compiling a spreadsheet of prices from online suppliers, but the line for Soaper's Choice is blank, because I CAN"T GET PRICES FROM THEM WITHOUT OPENING MYSELF UP TO THEIR SPAM. So, nope, nope, nope. I guess they can do without my puny few hundred dollars a year.

They require you to register and give up a bunch of information BEFORE YOU CAN EVEN SEE THE PRICES. I've been shopping online since, well, since you could shop online, and I've never seen this before. I've been compiling a spreadsheet of prices from online suppliers, but the line for Soaper's Choice is blank, because I CAN"T GET PRICES FROM THEM WITHOUT OPENING MYSELF UP TO THEIR SPAM. So, nope, nope, nope. I guess they can do without my puny few hundred dollars a year.

Use a disposable email address. The new site is sloooowwww...but I like the info they about the oils now.

I finally made it to our Big Lots today, and found two of the 102oz containers for $12. The gentleman who was stocking the shelves told me they didn't have any in the back, but they would be getting their next delivery next Thursday. So, check back in a week if you need more, apparently they get it frequently.

Latest posts

Back