Soaperman!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soaperman

Reaction score
Hi there.

An old hand at forums and have been online for longer than I can remember.

Favourite soaps are Bomb Cosmetic soaps as I sell them and I use to like Lush soaps but most of the ones I like have been discontinued.

Am always looking for new products for my shops, hence how I found this place.

Am quite up on essential oils and various cosmetic things, have one of the largest Yankee Candle shops in the UK so quite a dab hand at candles, scents and how to get the best out of them etc.

Give me a shout if you want to ask anything, am pretty easy going.

www.cherishgifts.co.uk

Hello :)
Nice to meet you.

We also have a "soapman" Paul here too..

Are you looking to purchase stuff? Or share knowledge? I think I was misunderstanding your message...

smellitlikeitis said:
Hello :)
Nice to meet you.

We also have a "soapman" Paul here too..

Are you looking to purchase stuff? Or share knowledge? I think I was misunderstanding your message...

Bot of everything and anything really.

Always like to keep up with new ideas and such like stuff.

mainly here to see what it is all about and then some.

Hi Soaperman from Soapmaker Man Paul! Happy to have you cross the "Pond" electronically to visit with us. I've been with a lot of forums here the past few years, and don't remember you at any of them. :? Anyway, mate, welcome and enjoy. :)

Paul.... :wink:

I just had a look at your site. What is the difference between a bath brulee & a bath creamer?

In the states we have Bath bombs (which fizz) and bath melts which melt into like a lotion for your bath.

Is that what brulees & creamers are like?

Soapman Paul, Mainly spent my time on the Lush forum upsetting the locals but have been on a few US forums with regards soaps and stuff but not been active on them for a while.

I was asked about the creamers etc on the other forum when I joined.

A Brulee is a kind of condensed bath bomb which you drop in the water for about 20 seconds, take it out and can get about 4 baths out of it.

A Creamer is full of shea and cocoa butters so it conditions as the essential oils scent. Kind of like a massage bar.

Bomb Cosmetics, who are my main supplier make all their products by hand about a mile from where I live and use to supply the body shop and still supply many outlets such as Harrods in London.

Not really here to promote my business though, shipping to America is too expensive to be fair. I am just being nosey to see what new ideas there are on the market.

:wink:

OK, so they are bombs & melts. You guys just call them something different.

As far as promoting, that is what we call preaching to the chior here in the states. We all make our own bath/body/soap products. Sometimes we are up for a good swap or trade, but sales are not likely. Most of us have our own shops too, some online, some brick & mortar & some have both.

International shipping can be steap, I have a handful of regular customers in the UK, if they don't mind paying for shipping, I am more than happy to send them their "lippies" and such-LOL!

Back