soaper3 worth it and where to get it

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olivia

Reaction score
I'm new to soap making and I'm debating if I should get the soaper3 software and wondering the best place to get it. thanks in advance :)

It’s a great program. They have two different versions. Being new, I personally would say it’s not necessary. I got it after I had been soaping a couple years and just before I was considering selling. I got mine from Natures Garden I think. There are other places but o can’t recall. There was another thread on it. It’s not cheap to purchase.

If you're an absolute beginner, I wouldn't get it yet. It IS an investment. If you become serious about making soap, I would recommend it highly. As Shari said, you can save your recipes, track your stock and costs... and more. As well, the developer/owner is on Facebook and very responsive. There are regular updates whenever there's a fix or new development.

Personally, for my (very) small soapmaking business, it's a must have.

thanks so much everyone. I do look to eventually start a business but as of right now I'm in a trial and error phase. I started with melt and pour and now I'm making CP. Are updates an added cost?

Back