Soapee- I'm struggling

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

galaxyMLP

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine are opening but my account is through google+. My first thought is that it might be a browser issue. What browser are you using?

galaxyMLP

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmm, I haven't heard any updates in a while. I'm also using google chrome so it can't be the browser then.

I wonder if the accounts on there are having issues? I don't see how the type of thing you choose to log in with could have an effect on whether or not you have access to stored recipes though.

kchaystack

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The saved recipies (6th item from the menu accessed by clicking on your name) is actually any recipes you have favorited.

All of your recipes should be under My Recipes, the 2nd item on the menu

doriettefarm

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Try it on IE. I'm not having any luck with Mozilla and don't have Chrome on my work PC to test.

Susie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The saved recipies (6th item from the menu accessed by clicking on your name) is actually any recipes you have favorited.

All of your recipes should be under My Recipes, the 2nd item on the menu
^This. I have Google, and mine is working fine, even when not logged onto Google +.

Arimara

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I use Opera and I have access to my recipes. Anyone see the Standard Susie Soap recipe? ;-)

dixiedragon

Reaction score
My mistake, I'm actually using Internet Explorer. Downloading Chrome now, we'll see if it works. I click on "My Recipes" and my 3 recipes are listed, but when I click on them, nothing happens.

Arimara

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you using Win10 or 8/7? If 10, are you using Edge or IE?

Latest posts