Soapee calculator tutorial

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CTAnton

Reaction score
anyone know of such a thing? For reasons unbeknownst to me, I can't seem to be able to add the percentage of oils.....

In box 2, click percentages first, then click grams, ounces, etc below that and enter the number at the front of that line. You must do that in that order to get the percentages and the ounces or grams. This is my only lye calculator these days, and thank goodness for it!

Last edited:
The creator of it came here, to this very forum, to ask what we needed in a soap calculator! We all got to put our two cents in. It truly meets all my needs in a very newbie friendly format. I love that I can save and share recipes! I can even leave notes, so I have no need to keep a dead tree notebook (I still do, but I don't need to.).

OK, ok...I'm blaming it on poor eyesight..I didn't see the thin line in the lower right box to enable you to enter an amount there...I'll admit...this is looking easy....many thanks everyone...

I have had the same trouble. I have to say the pale gray underlines could be a bit darker for legibility, especially given the other color -- the blue -- is so very bright by comparison. I imagine people who use Soapee a lot get used to it, but that doesn't help the newcomer.

Latest posts

Back