Soapcon in Kentucky, September 25

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt I will attend this year, but it a very fun event. Getting a chance to hear Dr Dunn in person is a real treat, and everyone is always so very nice and friendly. Essential Depot usually does a reduced price pre-order that you can order & they will hand deliver to you at the conference with no shipping cost, plus they bring extra to sell in the vendor area. Then watch & wait for the second day, as all vendors tend to reduce prices on the second day and you can get some real bargains! Plus the give-aways & 'door-prizes' are always fabulous. No one leaves without something.

If you feel safe traveling and participating in a gathering of soapmakers, I hope you go and do enjoy it. The second time I went to SoapCon, I met a couple of other SMF members there face-to-face and it was great fun, so you may find others in attendance, or you may not; it all depends on people's schedules and travel concerns, of course.

If I change my mind and decide to attend, I will update you.

Back