SoapCon 2022

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earlene

Grandmother & Soaper
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just purchased my ticket to SoapCon 2022 in Mount Sterling, Kentucky. The Guild (HSCG) is providing a coupon code to SoapCon attendees this year to get their Certifications, which results in 100% reduction of the fee one would normally pay! I happened to see the notice on SoapCon2022's FaceBook page (link) and jumped on it.

This is the code, (but to use it you have to be a SoapCon 2022 attendee): CERTSOAPCON22
This is the HSCG page for Certifications: Member Certification

Another deal is that for Greener Life Club members (Essential Depot), attendees will get 10% of their SoapCon registration fee refunded to them at the conference (so you actually have to attend to get the refund.)

Who else is going besides @~Dragonfly~ ? (link) I look forward to seeing old and new friends in September!

I just purchased my ticket to SoapCon 2022 in Mount Sterling, Kentucky. The Guild (HSCG) is providing a coupon code to SoapCon attendees this year to get their Certifications, which results in 100% reduction of the fee one would normally pay! I happened to see the notice on SoapCon2022's FaceBook page (link) and jumped on it.

This is the code, (but to use it you have to be a SoapCon 2022 attendee): CERTSOAPCON22
This is the HSCG page for Certifications: Member Certification

Another deal is that for Greener Life Club members (Essential Depot), attendees will get 10% of their SoapCon registration fee refunded to them at the conference (so you actually have to attend to get the refund.)

Who else is going besides @~Dragonfly~ ? (link) I look forward to seeing old and new friends in September!
Hello, this is Iris, I will also attend SoapCon 2022. Very glad to see you are also going. See you there!

Back