SoapCalc Windows 10

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can print. Windows 10 has eliminated the alt print screen option. and it seems that now you have to buy some software to do a screen capture. It's a bummer when you get an upgrade that is supposed to be an improvement and then a very important, much used feature is omitted. Thank again Microsoft for once again screwing up an upgrade! It's also messed up with my Charter.net email software; but that's another story. Also getting a blue screen of death about a KERNEL-SECURITY-CHECK-FAILURE MESSAGE. It seems to occur randomly with no rhyme or reason so that's another things i have to research and see if there's a fix.

I have had Windows 10 since the first week it was out, and I am having no problem printing whatsoever. However, I typically print using the right click or the "ctrl p" combination. Win 10 is refusing, however, to acknowledge that I have a scanner on that same machine, despite downloading new drivers, etc...grr...

I do not want to go through screen captures etc, I simple want to print to OneNote16 which is in Microsoft 365. I store all my recipes in OneNote and not liking this upgrade either. I was using OneNote7 and it was easy peasy. Now printing is another whole issue so far the only printer I have that will print in 10 is an old 2004 Samsung black and white laser and an older epson inkjet. Go figure my big color Oki laser has not drivers. Thankyou Okidata and Microsoft. This was why I was not buying a new computer, but my daughter decided to buy it. This is the first computer I have owned that I did not build.

I downloaded Windows 10 months ago but did not open or run it yet...decades of experience with these upgrades have taught me to wait until they work the bugs out. Glad I did, thanks for the heads up!

I can't find the snipping tool. Where is it hiding. I can't find accessories, which is where something like that should be. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I downloaded Windows 10 months ago but did not open or run it yet...decades of experience with these upgrades have taught me to wait until they work the bugs out. Glad I did, thanks for the heads up!
I am about to reformat and install my last copy of win 7 and nix the touch screen. I absolutely hate window upgrades. Never fails, nothing works if your hardware is over 2 yrs old and my poor printer is 5 yrs old.

It's no listed in my apps list. Was this something you added on after downloading Windows 10. The only way I get it is to use the search box; but I have to type it in every time. There doesn't seem to be a way to save it and add it to my apps list. I went to the Microsoft Windows 10 search apps page but it's not listed there either,

Press 'Ctrl' + P. The option was right there to the right of the screen where it says 'Destination' there's a 'Change' button. Just click that and select 'Send to OneNote 16'.

Latest posts

Back