Soapalooza 20% off

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixiedragon

Reaction score
We are having a special Christmas Sale this Holiday Season, hoping to make you more Merry and Bright! Starting today through New Years Eve, all fragrance is on sale at 20% discount. You will need to enter the coupon code HOHOHO in the coupon discount field during the checkout process. Offer is valid on all Fragrances except the 25 lb drums. This means you CAN use it for the 5 and 10 lb Special Order sizes. Offer valid in continental USA only. You can use this offer as many times as you like between today and Dec 31, 2018 midnight.

Could you kindly recommend some nice ones shunt2011? I am not buying anymore FOs...... I think.... I really shouldn’t but...... I think I am weak and I am an addict :nodding:

Not Shunt, but I love, love, love their Bossa Nova. It's a wonderful blend of blackberries, lemon, vanilla and musk. I love their Tassie Lavender, too.

Edited to add their Bossa Nova is a dupe of the Voci Della Mora perfume (translated- Rumors of Blackberries)

IrishLass :)

Last edited:
I like their Cantaloupe Lily, Bossa Nova, Pumpkin Brulee (doesn't sell though), Sweet Peas & Rhubarb, Red Santa and Tassi Lavenderl. I've not put Red Santal or Sweet Peas into soap yet. I've put the Sweet peas into sugar scrub and like it a lot. Going to try to get those two into soap sometime soon.

Just had a look and for an 8 ounce bottle Tassie Lavender is around 13.50 discounted with $51 postage. What a bargain :eek::eek::eek:, run away.

The shipping is a whole lot cheaper if you live within the US, but seeing as you live in Lagos, Nigeria- run like the wind!

That's weird, I tested it on an 8 oz bottle and it was about $12.

Shipping cost is between $9.76 and 12.95 to ship an 8-oz bottle to where I live in the US (depending on the shipping service used), but it costs much more to ship it overseas.

Oh my evil enablers, how I love you!
I've never ordered from this company, but this seemed like a good time to check them out.
Here's what I ordered:
8oz bottles of Bossa Nova and Tassi Lavender
4oz bottles of Blue Chamomile and Inishmoor
1oz bottles of Hidden Mountain Temple, Veldfire, and Thai Coconut
Cheap Thrills sample vials of Hooah!, Persian Limewood, Sangre de Drago, and White Rose Bergamot
My total was $77 with $12.95 shipping. But with the hohoho coupon (Thank you DixieDragon!!), my total WITH shipping was only $74.55!! :)
So basically free shipping AND a few dollars off...YAY!!

Back