Soap, you complete me

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainycityjen

Reaction score
These are my third and fourth batches in a week, which for someone who doesn't sell seems like a lot. But I also just gave away 63 bars of soap to friends and family to clean out my curing closet. Time to fill it back up again.

Soap on the top is made with IPA and Hefeweizen beer syrup for water, and scented with sandalwood FO and cedarwood EO. I loved working with the smooth consistency of this one.

Soap on the bottom is made with whole milk for water. That made it a bit speckly even after blending out the lumps. I added tussah silk to the lye milk, and french green clay and ivory mica for green color. It's scented with rosemary, spearmint, and peppermint EO and a tiny bit NG Lavender Mint Wow FO.

dAgIHhd.jpg
http://www.soapmakingforum.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Yes the top looks so yum (beer syrup!) but the bottom sounds yummy also.. love rich milks in my soap!

What's IPA?

Yes the top looks so yum (beer syrup!) but the bottom sounds yummy also.. love rich milks in my soap!

What's IPA?
IPA is India Pale Ale or, in some cases Indiana Pale Ale (yes, I've actually seen it on a few beers) they are types of beer usually high in "hoppyness" I believe.

IPA also stands for isopropyl alcohol in chemistry. Lol.

Latest posts

Back