Soap with Mango Powder

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cesar G

Reaction score
I tried to read some more about the use of Mango Powder in soap making and did not found anything so far. So, I went on and made a batch.
The soap is made with lard (1000 grams), olive oil (445 grams), coconut oil (500 grams) and castor oil (100 grams). I cooked it yesterday and cut it today.
I tried to make some swirls, but they did not work. I used blueberry powder for the contrasting color. I can say that the color given by the Mango Powder is very nice so far. And it has a pleasant though fainting smell. This soap has a very fruity vibe that I like, even though it did not look as I expected.
I think that, as far as today, I think I will keep using Mango Powder.

Mango and Blueberry Soap.jpg

Mango Powder.jpg Blueberries Powder.jpg

Very cool! I love mangos. Have you used other fruit or food powder before? If so, how were your results? Any mold or rancidity?

Very cool! I love mangos. Have you used other fruit or food powder before? If so, how were your results? Any mold or rancidity?
I have also used Spinach Powder without any problems. But, these soaps are actually still too young to tell.

I think your soap is pretty. I’m interested in trying it. But please let us know whether or not the color holds up or not. !!

Cute! Keep us posted on the fading.... Natural colors have the tendency to do that a lot.

Latest posts

Back