soap that riced

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marilyn Norgart

Reaction score
here is a couple pics of the soap that riced and then accelerated bad on me. I think it might have turned out but for some reasonI had an idea stuck in my head that I could do a swirl the whole depth of the soap and I messed up the straight line.
20190221_151555.jpg
20190221_205556.jpg

I did it by putting a piece of cardboard in the mold and pouring both sides at the same time--which wasn't an easy feat with it being traced as heavy as it was :)

Looks miles better than the soaps that have riced on me. i tried that method without the card down the middle and just tried to pour one side then tother after slanting the mould against something for first payer didnt go to plan in the slightest but i have to say its defiantly one my fave soap patterns iv managed looks like surf under the waves was well chuffed with how it turned out

Looks miles better than the soaps that have riced on me. i tried that method without the card down the middle and just tried to pour one side then tother after slanting the mould against something for first payer didnt go to plan in the slightest but i have to say its defiantly one my fave soap patterns iv managed looks like surf under the waves was well chuffed with how it turned out

pics?? that sounds cool!! actually the cardboard was pretty easy and there was enough soap on it when I pulled it out to do something with the top. I wished I would have left it alone instead of trying the hairbrained idea for the swirl. now I gotta try it again :) .

pics?? that sounds cool!! actually the cardboard was pretty easy and there was enough soap on it when I pulled it out to do something with the top. I wished I would have left it alone instead of trying the hairbrained idea for the swirl. now I gotta try it again :) .

Attachments

• 20190103_022556.jpg
    20190103_022556.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 20
what did you swirl it with Kiwi and how--I love that soap? I wonder if it didn't work because of the tall skinny mold and I used a thinner kabob stick

Thank you for your kind words always good to know people that people that know how much effort it all takes and then can see the true depth of a patterned soap even if it was accidently that 'nice' lmao

Latest posts

Back