Soap Swap Goodies

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saponista

Reaction score
I just took part in a European soap swap and my box of goodies arrived today! So excited to try them all out. Thought you guys would share in my excitement because no one else understands the joy of a good soap swap!

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1465410606.948748.jpg

It looks like a nice haul, and from different countries as well? I can't read all the labels but one looks like it is in French.

The lady that organised it is French so there are quite a few French participants, but we also had Poland, Denmark, Spain, Italy and a few others I have forgotten!

Oooh yum! I would have to invest in another couple shower caddies if that many goodies showed up on my doorstep!

WOW! This one, I swear I could smell it when I was reading the description.

Hello fellow-soapers! My contribution to the Locavore 2016 soap swap is my all-natural BIRCHWOOD SAP soap.

This one I love. :

I have tryed to use as many local ingrediens as possible, that would still make a fine soap. It is made with rapeseed-oil. The rapeseed plant grows everywhere in Denmark, and right now the flowers bloom yellow all over. I also used lard, since we have so many pigs in Denmark. The soap also contains olive, coconut, almond, palm and castor-oil.
From our own garden I took birch zap and used instead of water. The color comes from nettle leafs, and the specks from mint, something I can also find in our garden
The black is charcoal, the white is clay.

This one!

It’s with great pleasure that I participate in this LOCAVORE SWAP, which gives me the chance to share with european soap lovers a soap in which I’ve combined some natural ingredients of my region – Alentejo, in southern Portugal. With this soap, which I called « Trees » intended to recreate the forest aroma environment that surrounds me, so I ́ve added to it parts of iconic trees in my area, such as the fruits of the cork oak and holm oak. Thank you Leanne for this great idea. I hope it provides you all a pleasant sensorial journey.

Oh I can't even make up my mind. They are all gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing!
Save

Back