Soap storage

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cathy8

Reaction score
I just got into sopa making a little while ago and all my batches of curing soap are taking over my house! Anyone have any creative soap storage solutions?

I use plastic tupperwear containers and stack them on shelves in my basement.

I got 100 white boxes that look almost like a pizza box on freecycle the other week. I use them to store, but let me tell ya, it's a pain in the hind end when you need a soap on the bottom of the stack of boxes :shock:

I buy cat food cans buy the case, so I use the cardboard boxes they come in and stack them so they can still breath

My curing racks are bread racks. My son works at a restaurant and the bread comes in cardboard racks instead of the plastic reusable ones, so he get them for me. I cut a section out of the front so I can see in and stack without de-stacking the boxes :)

pizza boxes

i saw pizza boxes on you tube as well and since my daughter works at pizza hut this is what i do for now, but i'm only on my second batch. i was thinking of using a bookshelf if they start to take over.....

I bought stackable heavy duty plastic shoe racks. They were only 5 bucks each and I have about 14 of them. I have two "shelves" stacked high with 7 racks.

I have bookshelves that I've turned into curing and storage racks. I put wax paper on the shelf - line the soaps up so they can breath and cure - once they're cured I stack them with the recipe beside so I know which is which. Sometimes when I've been doing a lot of soaping (like this week since this is my week out of the mall) I end up storing and curing some of the soap in my bedroom - which makes it smell divine!! :lol:

I use a $20.00 ventilated shelving unit, it has about 5 levels and holds a lot of soap.

Back