Soap scents that attract the opposite sex

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a bottle of "Pheromones" FO from Nature's Garden. Haven't gotten around to soaping it yet, but if the FO stands up to the name, it might be just the ticket :)

Nature's Garden has a Cucumber Wasabi Cilantro that I'm thinking of trying. I have never heard of lavender being linked to breast cancer, but perhaps it could be the method by which the oil is expressed. Chemically expressed essential oils are not recommended because they can take on the properties of the chemical that was used on them. Make sure you always buy essential oils from reputable dealers. I like Lavender and Rose together, but I am getting to the point where lavender makes me sick because I've been using it on my girls' mosquito bites so much this year.

I like for a man to smell like the ocean (sans dead fish - more like pine trees and salt water) or woody/citrusy scents. I'm a sucker for Axe and Estee Lauder Pleasures for Men, so whatever their notes are, I LIKE! I don't even mind some fruity undertones as long as it is weighted down with something like Bay Rum, leather or tobacco. This gives me a great idea for a new scent btw... :D

As for me, my husband loves when I wear fruity scents. He claims to hate coconut, but will attack me if I'm wearing my coconut/passionfruit body spray. He also loves my Escada perfume (Marine Groove and Rockin' Rio - so... fruity :D).

;) did you know that the new Canadian $100 bills smells like maple pancakes? I didn't believe it until last week when I was in Toronto, Ontario! wish our bills were scented, too.!

What would our money smell like? lol! I don't think we have anything as iconic as Canadian maple syrup :).

I'm a simple man; soap should smell like Chinese take out, my Land Rover, a perfect 4-iron shot, a bong-hit, a baseball glove, Kentucky Bourbon, or fish.

I'm pretty sure if a woman smelled like all that, she'd be fighting men off left and right, lol! But, I would love to know of a Kentucky Bourbon FO...

Maybe hot apple pie for a US $100 bill, wonder if the maple pancake fragrance is to deter counterfeit, or for novelty?

At outdoor parties, I have heard women discuss how they love how men smeil after barbecuing. I purchased a smoke oil hoping to attract females into buying my soaps for their men. Unfortunately, I dropped the ball and never got around to making the soap. It's on my to do list.

Back