soap scent review forum (link)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heartsong

Reaction score
this is just such a wonderful reference tool for all soapers, chandlers and bath & body makers...each has an individual forum, so be sure to check that you're on the right one...I've been a member for years, and besides using this as a reference, it is greatly appreciated by Lilli and the great mods there if you would also post your reviews, too.

http://soapscentreview.obisoap.ca/

:) moderators, should we make this a sticky, for easy reference?

Is this forum still working? I tried to join but get the following message:
The e-mail address you entered is not allowed to be used. Please note that you will need to enter a valid e-mail address before your account is activated. The administrator will review your account and if approved you will receive an e-mail at the address you specified.It's an email I use all the time, and it is not already registered there.

The e-mail address you entered is not allowed to be used. Please note that you will need to enter a valid e-mail address before your account is activated. The administrator will review your account and if approved you will receive an e-mail at the address you specified.It's an email I use all the time, and it is not already registered there.

They have very strict rules. Your email address must be from your paid ISP or business email eg: [email protected] or [email protected]. Yahoo, gmail etc will be rejected. I used my paid cell email and never heard back. My ISP does not provide an email, so I'm SOL.

ETA: here is how to register, http://soapscentreview.obisoap.ca/viewtopic.php?f=372&t=4521

Last edited:
You can't use a Yahoo or AOL e-mail address to sign up. I don't even know if they allow Gmail.

I think you got lucky, penelope, unless the policy has changed. I was told (and have read repeatedly) that a paid account was necessary. For someone who wants to try w/a free account (like gmail), worth a go, but hang in there and try a paid one if it doesn't work.

Latest posts

Back